At Pathways Therapy, we provide speech and language therapy services to help our clients build communication skills for everyday life. Our client-centered therapy services focus on addressing developmental and acquired communication disorders. To best serve the needs of our families we offer home visits in Victoria and surrounds, service at our Langford location, as well as services online.
Is your child on a wait list for a speech assessment, autism diagnosis or therapy? Early intervention is crucial for their development. Don't miss this critical stage. We can get you started while you wait!
- NOW ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS -
What concerns does a speech pathologist address?
- Difficulties producing speech
- Delays in meeting development speech and language milestones
- Understanding and communicating with words or sentences
- Diminished language and cognitive abilities
- Swallowing difficulties
- Stuttering issues
Our therapy services help:
- improve functional communication
- develop school readiness
- get you back to work
- improve social skills and joint attention
- enrich participation in daily activities
- enable the use of alternative augmentative communication systems (AAC)
- manage swallowing issues